For some people, a backpack is simply not an option. For instance, it’s highly doubtful that Queen Elizabeth would ever be seen wearing one.
But, then again, her royal highness doesn’t carry a tote, cross-body bag, or fanny pack either, for that matter.
So, how do you know if a backpack is right for you?
Here are the top 10 signs that you ARE a candidate for a backpack:
1. You want the convenience of hands-free mobility.
2. You’re a college student.
3. You’re a bike rider.
4. You’re into the chic, trendy, youthful look.
5. You’re a parent of young children and need your hands free for them.
6. You understand that balanced walking is important to your health.
7. You need a bag big enough for your work files and laptop, but don’t want to lug around a heavy briefcase.
8. You need a comfortable, convenient, and secure bag for travel.
9. You want a bag that’s street-smart and street-safe (yes, backpacks can be very secure if used correctly).
10. You’re NOT the Queen of England.
And if you’d like to know what the Queen does carry in her purse, just click here.