- Shipping is always FREE.
- Items are shipped via registered airmail, and may take from 3 to 10 business days to arrive.
- A $25 “expedited shipping” option is available at checkout.
- We will send you the postal tracking number as soon as your package has been dispatched.
- Orders are shipped same or next day of payment. Special orders, or back orders ship as soon as product is available.
- All items are shipped from Tel Aviv, Israel. If you are in a country which has no direct postal service with Israel, please provide an alternate country shipping address.
- Please note that while there is no sales tax added to your item, local customs, duties, and import fees (for which we are not responsible) may apply in your country.
RETURNS and REFUNDS
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of delivery, and must be in the same condition in which it was sent. We will email you with the closest address to your location for returns. Shipping is paid by customer if reason for return is other than defect in product.
- We will repair any item (with original invoice) for free within two years of purchase if the damage was the result of a manufacturing defect. Return shipping will be paid by us. For normal wear and tear problems, please see a leather care specialist.
- Upon receipt of a returned item, your payment will be refunded within three business days.
- Your Erica Harel product is guaranteed for materials and workmanship from date of purchase by a 2-year limited warranty (proof of purchase required).
- Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced and returned to you free of charge.
- If you have any questions about your purchase, please contact us, and we will reply within 24 hours.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Customers in the U.S. can pay in 4 equal instalments with “Afterpay.”
(Sign up for Afterpay at: https://www.afterpay.com/how-it-works )
- U.S. personal checks or money orders, as well as international wire transfers are also accepted.